Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community

A group of people with Pre-Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share your experiences.
1 - 20 (of 471) questions
Hi, My mom is a diabetic and I was just wondering to check my glucose levels to make sure that I am okay. She has an On-Call glucose m...
1 answer |
Hello, I don’t have a diabetes diagnosis but I couldn’t find a forum about blood sugar. My doctor has diabetes as a question mark on my ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I’m wondering if someone could tell me about my HbA1c result. I got 4.8 (range 4.6-6.2%). It is on the lower end but it is within range s...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, I am looking for a good diet for pre diabetics that also is okay on my liver. High levels of AST, ALT, and Albumin. I eat healthy and...
2 answers |
The vast majority of patients with type 2 diabetes initially had prediabetes. Their blood glucose levels where higher than normal, but no...
1 answer |
Can CO2 Medicine Help Me Maintain blood glucose levels? Has anyone else gotten their readings of blood pressure heart rate and SPO2 blood...
2 answers |
Worried about diabetes
1 answer | 2 comments |
I went to the doctor due to blood in my urine, one doctor said it was a UTI and game me medication the burning and irritation stopped, bu...
1 answer |
Has anyone tried the Lark App? I just started using it through my insurance and got the fitbit and scale sent to me. The app is meant to ...
1 answer |
My father in law has liver cancer and undergoing chemo...hes been put on a med called pravochol...at his last app his sugar levels were i...
2 answers |
I am 25 years of age, I wanted to test my sugar level so I asked my mum to help out because she has the machine at home. She for...
1 answer |
I, recently, had a Glucose Tolerance Test due to fluctuating fasting glucose and weight issues, but the worst symptom is tiredness/aftern...
1 answer |
I'm 34, male, 6ft2, healthy weight etc. and no known conditions although I am taking mirtazipine for the last 2 months. I have a close di...
1 answer |
Hello Everyone, I am an adult 21 year old female and have been dealing with frustrating symptoms causing insomnia as they happen mostly a...
1 answer |
Hemoglobin glycated 5.70 [4.80-6.00] % Insulin 11.7 [2.6-24.9] mU/l C-peptide 2.35 [1.10-4.40] ng/ml glucose tolerance test [5.04; 7.5...
1 answer |
I'm a pre diabetic and I was put on this diet by my doctor I been doing good I also excersice I walk everyday and walk up five flights of...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I've been pre diabetic for the last several years. I recently had a fasting glucose test and it showed my blood sugar was 142.. which is ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I had been taking Abilify for ten years. Recently I found out that l have prediabetes. I realized that the medicine is probably the cause...
2 answers |
Hi, I have dark underarms and thighs as well. I know whenever a person starts to get these things it can be a symptom of diabetes. All my...
5 answers | 2 comments |
My dad developed diabetes at a later age and I want to prevent it.
2 answers | 1 comment |
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Manila, Philippines
Learn About Top Answerers
Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community
368 Members
471 Questions
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.