Aa
A
A
A
Close

Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) including: Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), neurocardiogenic syncope, mitral valve prolapse dysautonomia, pure autonomic failure, autonomic instability and others.
21 - 40 (of 1916) questions
Hello! I am a 26 year old female with inappropriate sinus tachycardia (IST), displaying all symptoms. I recently had an EP study because ...
I’m a 36 year old female. I’m 5 ft 5 and about 120 lbs and I’m very active. I’ve been having these “dizzy spells” for about 6 years. I’v...
So what does that mean? I don’t get Migraines though.
Hey Everyone, I'm a longtime member of MedHelp forums, actually longer than my current member name (since 2004) but this is my first p...
Hi I have been having "hot flashes" for a period of time that began with a constellation of other symptoms. The hot flashes appear to ha...
Hi, I'm a 29 year old female experiencing a lot of crazy symptoms, new here and wanted to get some feedback. I'll try to summarize. T...
I was diagnosed with dysautonomia at the age of 14. I had a tilt table test shortly afterwards. My heart rate went up 39 beats. My doctor...
My daughter has Hyperadrenergic Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome and I am just wondering if anyone else has this form of POTS. ...
My mom had an angiogram done after almost having a heart attack! She was at the hospital for 4 days the catheterization went fine she had...
I've been watching my BP the last week rarely is more that 10 off in either direction, is 110/70 considered low BP? My cardio put me on 0...
I am just thinking kind of out loud. The oother night I thought I sip a glass of wine at dinner. silly me! Wiithinn a coupl...
Hi all. So bit of history for you. I woke up in 2012 with tachycardia, which has never gone away. Over the years I've been diagnosed ...
"You just left it on the . . . where the food was." Does anyone else wind up saying nonsensical things like this because they get stuc...
Has anyone ever had a complete remission of symptoms and then it come back? If so how long?
For 4 years I have had symptoms after symptom take over my body and my life. Up until approx year and half ago I was pegged as an anxious...
My 19 year old daughter has had POTS since she was born. She is currently on a beta blocker for her fast heart rate, increase her salt an...
My son is being treated for autonomic dysfunction. He is taking fludrocortisone for the dizziness. Every day since February, he has had...
I was recently diagnosed with POTS and I was put on Coreg. Can Coreg cause muscle spasms? Is it the POTS? Something else entirely? I get ...
I was wondering can a person have pots and ncs at same time. As I research I see so many symptoms of pots in me even though diagnosis is ...
Hi All, So I just got back from the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio and I thought I'd share my experience and see if you all relate to any of...
Top Arrhythmias Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.