Aa
A
A
A
Close

Insomniacs Unite Group

This is a group for anyone who struggles with insomnia, whether it be a once in a great while thing, or a near daily occurrence; whether it be because of chronic pain or illness, or if it's an inability to "turn off your brain" at night. Hopefully we can all share thoughts, ideas, helpful tips, etc., that may help a fellow insomniac get a few blissful hours of shut-eye.
1 - 6 (of 18) questions
I dread going to sleep every night. Wake up every 2 or 3 hours. Lucky if I manage 5 hours. Tried all types of medications (benzo, Amb...
I have narcolepsy (along w/ many other diseases). Along with the narcolepsy comes severe insomnia. On top of that, my body adapts to sle...
I feel okat during the day but early mornings are always not good, I wke up feeling groggy and foggy LOl anyone else get up feeling out o...
Anyone else up?
Is there a chat room? I need to be able to "talk" when I can't sleep. Somehow the loneliness in the wee hrs of the night is very troubl...
Funny thing I have cut out eating anything past 5pm and I am sleeping better, also only drinking water, admittedly I have had that rotten...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.