Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Interstitial Cystitis Forum

Questions in the Interstitial Cystitis. forum are answered by Dr. David A. Burks, MD from Henry Ford Health Systems.
Seven years ago I had a normal bout of cystitis due to cold weather and a draught - this always brings it on for me if I'm not well wrapp...
I have been diagnosed with severe IC, I receive 1-3 coctail heparin caths per wk, I have been on Elmiron for 11 months. My problem is ur...
Hallo, Im a 25 year old female who has been diagnosed with IC after a cystoscopy with hydrodistention which showed glomerulations and ble...
I'm a 31 female and have had 20 uti's in the past 2yr. Recently I had 3 uti's in one month. Each uti becomes more painful than the last (...
I saw a urologist who thought based on my inital symptoms, and also when I showed him where my pain originated that I had probably passed...
I was wondering if there had ever been any research done on a possible link between a women having ic, becoming pregnant and then miscarr...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.