Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Methadone Community Group

Those who have pain and have to live with it daily. No matter what reason you are on methadone for your welcome here. A place where others can talk and feel they are not alone.
Hi everyone I just wanted to drop a little note to let everyone know what is going on. Well I have made it to 6 months clean from the met...
heres my story: I'm a recovering heroin addict & I've been taking methadone for the last 8 years. I've been taking 90mgs for the pa...
Hi I am new to Medhelp so if I double posted I am sorry. Anyway I am preg and was addicted to hydrocodone 10 mg 3X a day. I wanted to jus...
I'm new yes,but i never would have found this forum or knew there was ever anything like it accept i'm being detoxed and i was trying to ...
Its been 14 days off of Methadone. I stopped coldturkey at 120mgs. I hate to love this drug. I went to the clinic for the wrong reasons a...
Dear members, I apologise for my prior message which contained a lot of rambling - I seem to be worked up over this issue and am now dum...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.