Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Neonatology Forum

Questions in the Neonatology Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.
My grandson was born with congenital diaphramatic hernia and only lived 2 hours. He only had 1/4 of one lung. I asked about a lung transp...
Can doctors give methadone to a baby that is NOT born to a drug addicted mother? What if the baby is premature with some complications pl...
I'm wondering if there could be more to the fact that my newborn granddaughter does not want to "wake up". She was born, naturally - a b...
Hi there, What would happen if I took a low dose of beta-blockers to control my anxiety during the early stages of labour?
I am 24 weeks pregnant. I have recieved prenatal care the whole pregnancy. Went to the obgyn and had an ultrasound and everything seems g...
My friend had a baby today, and her legs are very stiff. When I say stiff, I mean they will not bend at all. She also turned blue and s...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.