Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Neonatology Forum

Questions in the Neonatology Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.
Dear Doctor, I have a new burn grandson which 8 days he burned and he is in special care room and monitor him for HIE and he had breathin...
my daughter was born at 27 weeks she was 2lbs 8 ozs. i had two steroid injections at 24 weeks and then at 25 weeks. she had to be on the ...
I am currently in the hospital and have been for one month. My water broke at 18 weeks and I am now 22w4d pregnant. I have 1 week to go...
how often does nec affect premature babys born at just 25 weeks and birth weight of 1lb 50z. how early does this show up and what is the...
My son was born at 30+1weeks and was diagnosed as having a premature lung. i was just woundering what this was and how/if it will affect ...
My grandson Kaden was taken by emergency c section this morning at 25 weeks. He was taken to UCSF. Can you please tell me what the common...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.