Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community

A community of women with Postpartum Depression concerns offering support and sharing experiences. Ask a question or join a conversation: symptoms and management.
1 - 20 (of 204) questions
Has anybody tried bio identical hormone therapy for Depression? I've heard so much about it. I heard it helps you alot with menopause, de...
1 answer |
I thought I did but I'm on my second medication (2 weeks on prior, 1 1/2 weeks on current) and while I felt better initially with this on...
1 answer |
I continously face abdomen and urinary bladder pain just after i pee due to pain my legs even starts shaking i start loosing balance. I h...
I’m a new mom and I just got home from the hospital yesterday. Today I find myself missing my life before my baby and crying a bit. Don’t...
I was diagnosed with PPA about 3 months after giving birth. I am in therapy and on busparone 15 mg. I went to see a psychiatrist to get s...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with ppd a little over a month ago. I have a 2 year old and a 7month old. I work full time and I am in school part time. ...
6 answers | 3 comments |
I️ am pregnant and I️ have been experiencing derealization for 3 weeks and in the past when I️ had it I️ took paxil and it went away but ...
1 answer |
So I had a baby girl June 20th, 2016. In Jan, 2017 I started experiencing ppd symptoms. They progressively got worse until I finally talk...
1 answer |
I didn't realize I had PPD until my daughter turned about 1. I thought I would want to hurt her or myself. But, that wasn't the case. I l...
2 answers |
I had to feel out a survey for postpartum depression and I lied about feeling of harming myself bc I don't want them to take my baby I'm ...
18 answers |
Feeling depressed all the time
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi. Im 5 months pregnant and lately i started to feel very depressed and anxious. I had trouble with depression/anxiety for almost 10 yea...
3 answers |
I have had depression in the past- does that make me more suseptible for post natal depression?
4 answers | 5 comments |
Lately I've been feeling a weird guilt to not being able to breastfeed. My son won't latch because he is tongue tied and when I pump noth...
13 answers | 2 comments |
I need someone who can relate to never being able to have children and actually having one later in life. I do not feel like my child is ...
6 answers |
I have a slight case of postpartum depression and anxiety issues after giving birth almost 7 months ago due to a rough delivery. But my q...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Any moms expierence postpartum psychosis? Im 13 months postpartum but also 6 months pregnant and i was diagnosed with postpartum depressi...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 23 years old. I had a baby a little over a year ago. After I had my daughter I went through severe postpartum depression. I was presc...
2 answers |
Hi moms. My baby is almost one month and ever since she was born, I don't want to be with her father. We had issues while I was pregnant ...
13 answers |
Has anyone experienced post partum depression starting 3 months after delivery? I'm not having any problems bonding with or caring for my...
3 answers |
Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community
330 Members
204 Questions
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.