Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
41 - 60 (of 90903) questions
Hello ladies as it says my husband is scared at being in the birthing room with me its the first time i have asked him being our 3rd he g...
As I surf the Web many sites tell me it is common during pregnancy for this to happen. What it doesn't tell me is how to (deal, cope, min...
I’m 15 weeks and 2 days pregnant (ultrasound) my LMP was Oct 18, 2017. Is it possible we conceived the end of October? I’m also wondering...
Im 29 weeks 1 day and im barely showing everyone is bigger than me and some of them are still in their first trimester. Is their somethin...
Are you team pink, blue, or green this pregnancy?
Has any ladies here ever breastfeed while pregnant? N If do did it hurt n tips to getting him off boob milk.....my 5th pregnancy but 1t t...
Hello ladies im 25 with a 4yr old and 18 month old and just found out that im pregnant with our third im abit scared as to how much chang...
OMG ladies so i have been having very Extreme nausea the past two weeks barely eating and gagging to every single thing i could not take ...
Is it possible to find out before 10 weeks ?
A recent study was just released that choline is a pretty essential part of a pregnancy diet- or it should be, as it's reported that wome...
I believe I’m 6 weeks but uncertain of lmp due to getting iud removed and then getting pregnant the same month. I had spotting dark brown...
I enjoy thicker hair when pregnant! And, of course, being quite voluptuous. How about you? Anything you like better about your self or...
It is a new gender blood test that can tell the sex of the fetus at 9 weeks pregnant. It is only 99 dollars. It claims to be over 99% a...
I just found out that my amniotic fluid is borderline low. They did fetal monitoring yesterday and everything looked good on that. My OB ...
Hi All- I didn't know I was pregnant when I took 2x150 mg of fluconazole in a span of week during my 4th and 5th weeks. After I came to k...
Hi ladies just wondering if anyone else has had knee and ankle pain this early on in pregnancy its my 3rd and i dont remember having thes...
I was given an anti-nausea medication in 1975 for nausea during my second pregnancy. My son has Asperger's as well and learning disabili...
Hi I posted yesterday as I went for a first scan, I am 7 weeks today according to my lmp, the lady scanning us saw & pointed out the y...
My hcg levels 1900 17dpo and at 19dpo 4165 What were your hcg levels ? :)
Hi all, I had some bleeding every day since Monday so had an early scan at 10/11 weeks (last period was Aug 26th). It turns out I was pre...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.