Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2009.
I just found out that I am 4 to 5 weeks pregnant and I am experiencing some cramping and discharge. Discharge is clear which I heard is g...
im nine weeks pregnant and i felt like i peed my pants yesterdat but i thought it was just discharge like always but when i got to my boy...
Is it normal to see the yolk sac And no baby formed yet in the ultrasound ? They said they think am to early. But am scared because befor...
I am 31 (tomorrow :o) ) and i am 32 weeks pregnant and i have had some difficulty in this pregnancy it is my 3rd and last lol....they th...
Okay. Here I go. I'm so embarrassed to post this, but my doctor's office closes at 3:00pm every Friday and I'm not going to page my doc...
HI MY NAMES KINDELL AND IM NEW TO THIS WHOLE WEBSITE OR WHAT-EVER AND IM 18 WKS PREGNANT AND DUE ON DECEMBER 13TH 2009 I WAS JUST WONDER...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.