Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: July 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2010.
hi on thurs i had my 35 week scan to check babys size i was 35w 0d they are putting him at 8lb at the moment i was in shock my dr wont in...
Ok i've been dreading this my whole pregnancy. Since 19 weeks i've felt something is wrong. I started swelling really bad at 19 weeks and...
Now that we are all approaching our due dates, what are you all feeling in terms of movements? I'll be 37 weeks on Wednesday, and I feel...
Well, the month we've all been waiting for!!! How is baby prep going? 1. Is your hospital bag packed yet? (mine = no) 2. Is the...
I am 37 weeks today... now that I am 37 weeks I'm getting so anxious! This is my first and although I have been reading everything I can ...
So, now that I'm over 36 weeks, and going to the OB once a week, the cervical checks have begun. I don't mind them, EXCEPT for the fact ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.