Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2009.
For the last week or so all I want to do is organize everything - and if I'm not organizing, I'm thinking about things to organize or way...
Hi ladies! im struggling here :( every time i find a name i like my partner doesnt i dont have a name yet for our little boy and i ...
3 DAYS LEST. IM DUE 6/3 BUT THEY ARE INDUCING ME AT 5 AM ON TUES THE 26TH .IM SOOO EXCITED. ISABELLA WILL BE HERE IN 90 OR SO HOURS. THAT...
Just got back from my dr's appt. Everything went well. I am now 2 cm dilated, dr didn't mention effacement. Anyhow, I was placed on the m...
I'm just over 34 weeks. For the last week or so, I've been waking up in the middle of the night and morning to really bad finger pain tha...
Hi guys! I just posted some pictures of our nursery (so far) and also some new 4D photos from last week! Let me know what you think!? I h...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.