Aa
A
A
A
Close

Smoking Addiction Community

Welcome to Smoking Addiction Forum. This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who smoke and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Cessation Programs and Products, Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.
1 - 20 (of 1427) questions
Hi, I have stopped smoking since last ten days. I need a couple of suggestions about. 1)- I have Constipation, Acidity/ PPI Problem & ...
My husband has smoked for probably 30 years. He's 49 now. He has cut way back mainly because he can't smoke at work and such. He goes out...
I am hoping that somebody can help me? i am a 25 year old male. I have all the symptoms of GERD .I know i dont eat all the healthy, i don...
Hey everyone, I'm a 33 old male who just quit smoking after about 15 years at about a pack a day max. I'm at about 8 weeks now and I h...
Im 16 years old, and pretty much a normal teenage girl, but Im worried because I think my smoking is getting out of hand. I had my first ...
Hi, I wasnt sure whether to post this here or under one of the parenting forums. About 6 months ago I started dating a 31 year old single...
Is joint pain/arthritis possible after quitting smoking? I'm on week 8 since I quit, and it's been 3 weeks since I last chew nicotine gum...
Hi everyone. I quit smoking just over one month ago. I've been wanting to quit for several years now but finally took advantage of a situ...
I quit dip about a month ago and I noticed around the time I had my first anxiety attack that my vision has felt completely different tha...
I am in my mid 20's, and have been struggling to quit smoking for a little over a year now. It seems like I will quit successfully for on...
I have been on chantix now for almost 2 weeks! The only side effect I am getting is my dreams. They are out of control. Has anyone else h...
I just quit two weeks ago, my lungs hurt so bad and I’m coughing up BLACK stuff in my phlem. Like everyone else I turned to the internet ...
I am experiencing itching on my feet and my hands. And also my tongue feels like i burned it. I was a 1 pk a day smoker. Just been on the...
Any helpful or encouraging thoughts on staying off them?
Hi I am a 44 yr old male and have smoked for 30 years. I was a heavy smoker at one point for a few years. I quit cold turkey 7 weeks ago ...
I’ve not had a cigarette for 32 days, I was on the patches but I was allergic to them so two weeks ago I decided to go cold turkey. I h...
What Are the Risks of Smoking?

Can smoking affect my feet?

My stomach is very tight. The pain comes and goes. No I don't need to poop... So please try to help..
Hello everyone, I want to know that Is Smoking Linked with Peripheral Artery Disease Risk?
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.