Aa
A
A
A
Close

Social Security Disability or SSDI Group

I wanted to start this group to keep in touch with others and to help or get tips from others about SSDI since there isn't a forum for it. Where are you in the filing process? What have you learned or need to know so we can help each other through the long treacherous process.
1 - 20 (of 46) questions
my federal student loan was dismissed around 2010, when i go on full retirement in 2018, will they come after me for loan payments, since...
I'm 60 years old, and I've been on long-term SSDI for 15 years, and while my benefits are high, after I was forced to move to live on my ...
trump budget (05/23/2017) : 'social security disability will be cut deeply' : i'm 64, will my ssdi be cut ? thanks
Hi I've been on social security and just received a CDR. 1. I filled out the papers and sent them in. About a few months later they ma...
Don't give up, We The People do have the power to make changes to corruption in our government. Many don't know that as a US citizen you ...
If you are under 22 and are in college and recieve disabled adult child benefits from social security under your parents records how mone...
My husband singed up for SSDI in September2016. He was approved and got his letter in Middle of Janurary. He was out of work sept through...
I was on ssdi and started working full time at a job for 3 months and made more than the allowed amount. I was taken off ssdi but I got ...
Ive worked all my life and four years ago I had my frist heart attack ive since had two more I have five stents ive been diagnosed with ...
i cant get an answer to my husband has greater ss if he dies how much per cent do i get, mine will be dropped . i need to know in case h...
At my hearing the judge asked if I could work if I was given certain accommodations. These accommodations would be nearly impossible but...
Just used a company called disabilitybriefwriters.com to write an on-the-record request for me. I was told I was awarded on Friday. How l...
My son who is 18, received his first SSDI check (50%) from my SSDI. He believes it is his and refuses to help with any financials. When...
I have applied for ssdi and was denied on my initial application. Submitted reconsideration appeal, went to CE exam, DDS called to verify...
Can a mood disorder be warrant for a SSD case?
Be considered for SSD? Does anyone here have this dx and have been approved? Is it best to retain an Attorney before the interview? In my...
Desire to work while on SSD if that is possible. I called a Represenative(as she mocked me to someone near her by telling them that I was...
I was just approved for my ssdi claim although I haven't seen any money yet I wonder if I can continue to receive my food stamps? The amo...
Hello community. Recently I experienced an injury causing the shattering of both my elbows. They are so bad I can't play simple sports...
Has anyone been asked to pay back Social Security Disability payments. I received a letter from SSD saying I had been overpaid by over $...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.