Aa
A
A
A
Close

Spinal Cord Conditions/Disorders Community

The spinal cord is the part of the nervous system that relays messages to and from the brain. Discuss topics including spinal stenosis, spinal cord injury or damage and treatment methods.
1 - 20 (of 498) questions
Hello, I need help in reading my MRI. I've been have lower back problems since 2015 and have just started get tested to find the cause. I...
Multilevel central canal stenosis: At C3-4, disc osteophyte effaces the sac and abuts the anterior cord. Uncovertebral spurs cause mild...
In a 22nd year female who has had almost crippling waves of abdominal pain for the past two years. Its usually with a headache and severe...
So Sunday morning around 2am I had a very intense cramp like stabbing pain that traveled down to my abdomen, and immediately began feelin...
Hi. So my problem is the pain in my tailbone/sacrum area. It has been in pain all of this year and a little bit last year. I've had ...
Hello 37 M, I have Burning, tingling, numbness shooting pain weakness, cramping, in my face, neck, shoulders, arms, hands, legs and fe...
At C3 - C4 a broad based disk osteophyte in complex results in moderate central canal stenosis. Uncovertebral and facet arthrosis results...
I'm a 30 year old female and I developed a cramping pain 3 years ago, while I was doing my internship, which I attributed to the work loa...
Hi, Another injury question which is more like seeking for advice and ideas of figuring this out... And before you send me to docto...
I have a history of spinal stenosis. I had a laminotomy 4 years ago. I am experiencing the pain again. Medication provides minimal rel...
I have had chronic shoulder pain, radiating pain down my left arm ranging from uncomfortable to 10+. Sometimes I lose use of my left arm...
I had Occipitocervical fixation with rods from my skull to T2 in July 2016. I had to do alot of research on my own as to what it was and ...
Hello there, Had an Epidural Steroid Injection on April 17/18, this CRAZY headache started on April 19/18, I FINALLY was given a Blo...
Results from an mri
About 3 months ago I started to feel a horrible ache in my bottom cheeks and down the back of my legs, I have always suffered with back p...
Results from an MRI on c3-c4
Results on recent MRI on c3-c4
I just joined this site and was wondering how to join the communities
Hi i am 13 and I have scoliosis. I have an S curbe and the top one was 60 and the bottom was 70 and i had surgery and now it hurts alot s...
a few weeks ago I had severe pain in ankle and hip, xray showing one of the Herrington rods put in my back in 1981 has broken ,seems like...
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Allentown, PA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease