Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Thyroid Cancer Community

Thyroid cancer is a thyroid tumor that is malignant. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments, surgical options and living with thyroid cancer.
19 - 24 (of 467) questions
Hi! I had my thyroid removed 45 days ago. I was trainning for triathlon and I would like to start trainning again. My trainner is afraid ...
Hi everyone, I'm including 3 different thyroid and Vitamin results and would like everyone's take on these "older" and "newer" results. L...
Are there any benefits to .100 mcg of Synthroid daily versus .112 mcg six days per week? I have the option of either. Thanks.
Hello , as of Thursday I have gotten my results haven't spoke with my primary doctor yet, that's Monday. So I'm just wondering if anyon...
TT in December 2009. RA131 (100mlq) January 2010 and again August 2012 (29mlq).My recent TSH was 0.013 and my T4 free was 1.80 so my doc...
I had my thyroid removed 16 years ago, followed by two RAI treatments. I have been fine since. This week I had an ultrasound which showed...
Popular Resources
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.