A
A
A
Close
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
32.1k Members
542298 tn?1285971071

Doing Great

Today is down to 6 pills. When I first came to this place to post nobody thought I could do this but every one of us has a diffrent strength. My plan is beliveing in myself  Then my family I know that any body can do anything they want to as long as you set you mind to it. I havent cheated are ever will and I won't go back. The future is worth living for not these pills' There is a reason that I belive in tappering in doing it slow is because you need to have you mind in body come back to normal functning skills. I feel better every day in do not crave that is the most wonderful feelling. I don't get a high from the medication that I'm tappering from I take the dose that I do to get my mind back to normal. today is day 85 down from 20 pills a day to 6 pills a day now thank God. well good luck to every body out there.

1 Responses
Way to go!  Keep up the good work!  I know it's worth it!
Have an Answer?
Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.