Avatar universal

Knobs on my finger joints

I hate these knobs. They are very unattractive and they hurt. The really bad ones are on my pointer fingers. I can see my other fingers are starting to go in that direction.  Can these be shaved off OR SOMETHING???????
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
1193998 tn?1265117597
A good orthopedic surgeon who specializes in hands/wrists can help with the bone spurs, but like Mollyrae said, go see a rheumatologist first.
Helpful - 0
Avatar universal
Thank you will do.
Helpful - 0
535089 tn?1400673519
Hello Kathyjayne,

This is a classic symptom of Arthritis. If I were you, I'd probably want to make an appt. to see a Rheumatologist.

Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Arthritis Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches