Ask a Pharmacist Forum

Methadone Madness is JUST THAT.

Why, when a medication works as well as methadone does to make my life functional when all the usual suspects have been thrust at  us that DON'T work therefore decreasing quality of life ~ is it suddenly  yanked out our hands? Even been called "bad medicine" by my MD.?WHY is it better to force me into a clinic atmosphere to be flagged an ADDICT
Dear Mimicruz:

I am sorry that you are frustrated, but are you asking me a medication-related question?

In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.