Ask a Pharmacist Forum

voltaren-nsaid

I'm scheduled for sugery in a week- permanent spinal cord stimulator. I've been told to stop the voltaren gel because it's a nsaid medication. Would this really have an effect on surgery. Possibility of increased bleeding? thanks for any help...
Yes, all NSAID type medications need to be discontinued prior to surgery since they can increase bleeding.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.