Baby Products Community
do I have everything I need for my baby??
Asked this question but felt like I didnt really get any answers, so could someone just give me a reminder of essentials I need for my baby? Im sure I have everything but It feels like im really forgetting something!! X
Clothes
Stroller
Carseat
Moses basket
Cot
Steriliser
Bottles
Bedding
Here's wat I had for my baby n I got along just fine
Playpen
Car seat
Clothes
Lots of blankets
Burp cloths
Baby wipes
Baby powder
Diapers
Picifiar
Rash cream
Diaper bag
Definitely gripe water for when baby gets gas
N that's all I can remember. Hope this helps
You can Google lists of baby necessities and find some good ones ! That's what I did.

Off the top of my head:
Soothers (if you plan on using them)
Swaddling blankets
Receiving blankets
Warm blankets
Baby bather
Baby shampoo / soap
Scratch mittens
Diapers
Wipes
Diaper cream

Off the top of my head:
Soothers (if you plan on using them)
Swaddling blankets
Receiving blankets
Warm blankets
Baby bather
Baby shampoo / soap
Scratch mittens
Diapers
Wipes
Diaper cream
Bottles, formula (breast milk), diapers, wipes, car seat, onesies, booties, safe designated place to sleep, receiving cloths, gripe water, Tylenol, rash cream, baby soap, shampoo and lotion, love and patience. The rest of the stuff you can get after baby comes if you feel the need.
What they all said, plus stock up of various sizes of diapers and lots of wipes. My son is 7 months now in size 3 diapers and we have only had to buy them once and we still haven't run out of wipes. We bought 6 boxes of Huggies wipes
This is what i have: crib, mattress,  bedding,  rocking chair, changing table, dresser full of clothes, eocks, etc.  ranging in sizes from newborn to 9 months,  swing, bouncy chair, baby bathtub,  wipe warmer, bottle warmer, a ton of baby shampoo,  lotion, baby powder,  body wash, 3 large boxes of wipes, diapers ranging in sizes from newborn to size 3, ton of blankets, closet full of clothes ranging in sizes from newborn to 12 months, playpen set up in my room because he will sleep with us for the first few months,  highchair,  car seat,  stroller. Oh and bottles, sterilizer and mostly all other essentials. The only thing I don't have is a baby monitor and nail clippers.
Did anyone mention a snot sucker, and a vaporizer/ humidifier
.
you need baby blanket for your baby it will be efficient for your baby needs and you can also use the blanket for different purposes.