Back & Neck Community

Legs ache and feel like they tingle (after neck adjustments)

I've had 5 neck adjustments and now my legs feel funny. They ache in bed. Seem to go away if I sleep on my stomach, but then this affects my neck. I want to know if this is has something to do with my spine changing/or posture. The chiro said that can happen sometimes. I don't want any permanent nerve damage, so I brought it up to my doc and he blew it off. How long should I let this go before the I ask the doc to try and figure out what is going on again (weeks/months?)  
You have a slipped disk get to a neurologist. Chiropractors should pump gas, not twist heads.
I know you just wanted your neck or shoulders to feel better, but the first thing you have to do is look for the real problem.
Get a lawyer after you leave neurologist.