gastric by pass pro bono

my husband needs this surgery to live he is 480 and we have no insurence bad credit and he needs it before i loose him he is 44. Is there any doctor that does pro bono surgeries. We bhave even tried to get social security disability, we have been turned down 4 times please help me b4 i loose him, he has sleep apnea real bad, i hardly sleep because he stops breathing for long periods of time, im scared to sleep fearing he will stop breathing, & i wont be awake to wake him up,,, Can anyone help?? God Bless u on advance. Thank You, Lisa
I doubt you will get pro bono surgery - the procedure costs around $20000 total
Can you get charity care from the state?
Where do you live?
We live in Ft wth Texas,,, They are saying he could stop breathing in his sleep, which he does all the time but i usually wake him up, im just afraid i may not wake up to notice he stopped breathing, i need help plz, tyvm
I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you can travel abroad to have the surgery. In Argentina, for example, the bariatric surgery is half-price.

You are reading content posted in the Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Forum

14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.