Bipolar tapering off meds

Hi. I'm bipolar with psychosis and am currently tapering off of ziprasidone 80mg twice daily. I totally dropped my second dose along with lamotrigine,and Lexapro. So right now I am currently taking ziprasidone 80 mg, chantix 1mg, topamax 50mg 3x day, and ropinirole for side effects 1 mg once a day. I can't believe I actually made it through the night last night. I had some psychosis and was up all night long, but laying and I had the shakes at first but I'm actually proud I made it through the night without popping that pill. Took my medicine this morning and slept for about 5 hours and no psychosis, hallucinations or anything. I've been trying to get off of this drug for a long time so I'm really excited. The chantix, well I quit smoking May 5, and I've hated every minute of it but I know it's for the best. I just really wanted to hear some other stories of people who have tried or been able to go off some of their meds or all of them. It's been 7 years now and it feels like I might be getting well. Hope for me. I'd really like to hear from you.
I know there was an answer but it's not showing up now. Would really appreciate it if you could repost it. Thank you.
Ps- Update: The tapering off of meds didn't work.

You are reading content posted in the Bipolar Disorder Community