Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Belly discharge after tubal ligation

Is it normal to have belly button discharge a month after tubal ligation(incision inside the belly button)?
yikes.  Belly discharge.  Is it smelly at all?  What color is it?  And how long ago was your tubal?  Here is information on tubal ligation https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/tubal-ligation/about/pac-20388360.  What I'd be concerned with is one of the risks of the procedure which is improper healing of the incision.  If it has any odor at all, it is very likely infected. But either way, I'd get it checked hon.  Let me know.