Birth Control (Contraception) Community

IUD!? Help

I got the IUD (mirena)fitted just over 2 weeks ago. Everything has been good for far. Until today I started getting an aching feeling in my lower left abdominal area when I sit down. After having sex with my partner it hurt as well, in the same place. The pain isn't bad, just achy but it was  quite painful during intercourse and it has gotten me worried as I have just moved to a middle eastern country and have no access to a gynaecologist over here. I did start exercising a week ago running etc. Which I haven't done in over a year. So maybe that?Has anyone got any idea what this could be?  
My cousin had the mirena, and let me tell you she had problems from day one pain, discharge, and just not feeling right. She had to get hers removed, I would just keep an eye on it and make a journal of your sythomes. You might have to get it removed, I hope you feel better and keep us posted.
I've had several mirenas and I prefer it over all other things I've tried. Every once in a while I get a random pain in the abdomen but since it only happens very sporadic then I just take a naproxen or ibuprofen and ignore it. I haven't had any problems that would make me want to get it removed. And I'm on my 4th one now.