abortion

can u get preggers on depo as i had a medical abortion as soon as pregnancy had expelled the nurse gave me a depo injection however i was given morphine and other pain relief and had sex after abortion no period
I was instructed to not have sex for a.week after the.abortion Gandhi bled like like a stuck pig for days after the procedure. The Depo shot may have something to do with no period but the Depo isn't 100% effective especially only after one injection. So could you be pregnant??? Its possible. I recommend if you don't want a baby then use condoms as well as keeping up with your Depo shots.
Lmao.....and I*  NOT Gandhi
Plz help am in pain after one week abouton but no periods

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community