Brain & Body Fitness Forum

weigh lose problem

NOW I M SUFFRING TO LOSE MY WEIGHT DAY BY DAY. I HAVE CONSULT DR. AMRENDRA KUMAR.
I HAVE TESTED MY BLOOD TSH. DOCTOR FOUND TSH -1.84 uIU/ML
ITS OK OR PROBLEM PLZ GIVE THE RIGHT SUGGESTION.
Hi there and thanks so much for posting this question.

From your description it is difficult for me to give you a clear assessment. Tell me more about is the diagnose. Normally TSH in those levels may correlate with some warning on hypothyroidism. Let me know if that is the issue. Normally people with hyperthyroid it is really challenging for them to lose weight cause the loss energy and muscles aches. The suggestion is to do the right exercises and do short exercises workouts more frequent to speed up the metabolism and avoid the fatigue

I hope this was helpful
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.