Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community
521 Members

Inflammatory Breast Cancer

I'm a 36 year old female and I've been experiencing one-sided breast pain for 4 months now. No other symptoms. Do I have to just sit here with the pain until 'other' symptoms show up?

-Been treated for mastitis with antibiotics - pain did not go away.
-Had ultrasound - negative
-Blood work - normal

I've read that fibrocystic breast changes happen symmetrically. This is rather odd that one breast is in pain. I am not breastfeeding and have one 9 year old child.

My questions:
-Has anyone known anyone who IBC and what was their experience with this?
-Does there have to be 'other' symptoms before they can do a biopsy?
-How 'uncommon' is it? And what are my chances as a white 36 year old female?
-Why can't I find enough useful information online about this cancer, is it new?
Hi, if you are worried about a breast cancer which has not shown up, you can ask for a mammography, this is a screening test and the lesions are visible on imaging, even before you palpate the breast lesion. Please discuss this with your doctor am sure he will provide further assistance. Regards.
Thermography is a non-invasive way to find out if you have cancer.  Also, look into bio-meridian scan.  

http://www.biomeridiantesting.com/

http://cancerdetox.me/2015/05/04/think-twice-about-biopsies-mammograms-scans/
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.