Breast Cancer Community

Lump in my armpit

i have a lump in my armpit every time i have my period, then eventually it will disappear.. but now that i'm five months pregnant, the lump in my armpit appears bigger and it doesn't disappear.. what should i do regarding this?
Breast lumps may occur normally in pregnancy, when the breasts are getting ready for lactation.A tail of breast tissue may extend into the armpit.
There is a variety of reasons why lumps appear in the axilla area.It could be a swollen lymph node due to infection or inflammation somewhere in the body.Given that you are pregnant, you should waste no time in securing a professional diagnosis just to make sure that there is nothing serious there okay?.
Best wishes to you and the baby....
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.