Breast Cancer Community

Pain under left breast implant

What causes pain under breast implant after 3 years of having them?  its under only one and hurts only when I hug someone, shave my legs, put on shoes (bring thigh up to chest to tie shoe) or lay on my stomach.  so when you push flat against it.  the pain is under the actual implant...i can feel it.
I can't speculate as to what might be causing the pain you describe but I suggest that you see your Physician for a clinical breast exam as well as some type of imagery; mammogram or ultrasound to find out what is going on. There could be some scar tissue or something related to the implants so I would have it ck.d out fairly soon.   Regards .....
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.