biopsy/calcifications/hematoma

Feeling kind of lost.  I had a mammo earlier in the month that showed calcifications.  A stereotactic biopsy has been done. The pathology report indicates no calcifications found.  The dr. went in multiple times to be certain the calcifications came out.  A mammo was done after biopsy that shows no calcifications - so where could they have gone?   Isn't the main thing for this to be tested to see if benign or not ?  Now I am left with no answer.  A hematoma has occurred and dr. will see me in 4 months for a follow up mammo & possibility that this was a missed biopsy and do over again. Please give me your thoughts - I am 40 years old and am looking for some thoughts from people who have been through this.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Kay
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Do not panic. Just get the repeat mamogram and clinical evaluation done after 4 months as your physician has suggested and see what the reports say. It could be a possibilty that the first mammogram report had made some error or the calcifications resolved spontaneously - though the chances of that happening are very less. Do a regular breast self exam and report any change that you notice like a lump / discharge to your physician. Goodluck.