Breast Cancer Community

breast lump

i have a small pea size lump in my cleavage next to my right breast. it doesnt move, and doesnt really hurt too much. its been there for about 3 years and hasnt gotten any bigger. I am only 23 but my mom just went through chemo for breast cancer and she is 50. Could this be cancer?
If you've had this little lump for that long I doubt it's anything serious. So why haven't you ck.d with a Dr. about it before now ?? You say it doesn't really hurt too much so I assume that it does cause some discomfort. Why not ck. with the Dr. now and find out what it is so you don't have to continue to worry ?  I hope your Mother is doing well now.    Regards ....
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.