Cats Community

Spaying Complications

I got my cat Kiki spayed yesterday, and shes still pretty sleepy. Her incision site is not swollen and shes not bothering it at all. She is, however, trying to lick her vagina (shes got an Elizabethan collar on) and she mews in pain whenever I try to look at it. What I can tell is she has some discharge, not sure if its bloody, I wiped at her with wet toilet paper and there was no color on it but shes very sensitive and wont really let me desolve any of it. Im really worried about it and the fact that shes sleeping so much. She doesnt appear to have a fever or chills or any other sign of infection. Please respond asap, Ive been online all night looking But can't find anything.
I'd definitely call the vet who did the spay procedure. Maybe they need to see her to rule out an infection.