Chiari Malformation Community

Dr. Timothy Weibe my NS

Hi Everyone,

I was reading the post from the list of Doctors and some had metioned a Dr. Timothy Weibe. This is who my NS is currently. Does anyone know anything about his that they can share?
COMMUNITY LEADER

I believe a member youngwife took her DD Rachel to that Dr...try to send her a PM and I will let her know u were asking.

"selma"
How do you do a PM?
COMMUNITY LEADER

Find the persons name, it is blue(hyperlink) and if u click on the name it will take u to their profile and u can select to send a message or if u hover over the name a choice comes up to send a note or a message a PM is a private message and this will send a e-mail that someone is trying to contact her.

"selma"
Would mind trying to get into contact with her? I can't find her name anywhere. I really would like to hear what someone has to say about him since I will see him again on Dec. 5th. It was weird I didn't know his first name when I saw that post I called his office and asked. Now he is here in Bakersfield California.
sorry meant to say would you mind trying to contact her.
COMMUNITY LEADER

Already did...no worries : )
let me know what you think. I am also in Bakersfield
COMMUNITY LEADER

I have asked youngwife to contact those interested in this Dr.....
Hi there!  My daughter had a tethered cord release surgery with Dr. Wiebe in 2009, while he was in Mississippi.  If you have any questions, please feel free to private message me.

Blessings to you,

Rebecca