Happy anniversary to your CL- rpooo

Happy anniversary to rpooo- your Community Leader!  Please take a moment to reach out to rpooo, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate everything!

Congratulations rpooo- the MedHelp Team appreciates you!  
COMMUNITY LEADER
Thank you Amber,
It has been great to play a role in this wonderful community. When starting this community I felt I knew so much and had so much to share but little did I know how much I had yet to learn.

It is with the help and knowledge of the people of this community I have been able to forego my disability returning to my career now for the past three years.

I am a heathier, happier and a more motivated person then I ever knew I could be and it's hard work and the people here that have played such a large role in the person I am today.

Cirrhosis may seem like the worst thing in the world but as I have said many times that in my circumstances it has been kind of a blessing. I will take my cirrhosis and the person I am today than to have my old life back any day!

Thank you everyone for everything that you do, I apologize I can't be here as much as I used to be. Work keeps me insanely busy 60 hours a week, in a job I was born to do and absolutely love.

The information you need to live more comfortably and stand your best chance for recovery and survival are here in the virtual walls of this community. I wish each and everyone of you the very best. Thank you for all that you do and for being the generous people you are. With every post you have an opportunity to save a life, or make someone more comfortable in mind and body. What better gift could anyone give!

Warmest regards,

Randy
Happy Anniversary Randy. :-)
Dear Randy, Happy Anniversary. I appreciate the day you started this forum

You are reading content posted in the Cirrhosis of the Liver Community