Cosmetic Surgery Community
994 Members

I am Pregnant can i use insulin?

i have been measuring my blood sugar levels recently and it seems that mainly my problem is my fasting count -usually between 96 and 112. due to my pregnancy i am a bit more antsy about it and have begun measuring my blood sugar more often and at times at which i havent been specifically told to do so. for example now, 3/4 hours after last eating it is 133. am i right to worry? should i be taking insulin?
thanks in advance
Insulin is the traditional first-preference drug for blood glucose control during being pregnant, due to the fact it is the handiest for great-tuning blood glucose and it would not pass the placenta. consequently, it's far safe for the baby. insulin may be injected with a syringe..
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.