Who's the father?

Hi.
My LMP was Nov. 7th, my cycle is 25 days because my last period before was October 13th
I had sex with my boyfriend: Nov. 13th
According to Ovulation Calendars my Fertile to Ovulation Days are Nov. 14th - 18th
But I had sex with another guy on Nov. 19th after my Ovulation. My EDD is Aug, 11th
Since sperm can live up to 7 days, wouldn't my boyfriend be the father? Since his sperm was already inside me?
While it is true that your boyfriend could be the father, if you ovulated on the 19th you would have had living sperm in your body from both guys at the same time.  Did you get your estimated due date from an ultrasound, or was it from a calendar or little cardboard wheel?
Ultrasound
Well actually no not an ultrasound, they measured me by pressing my stomach and calculated. And said I was 8 weeks and some days I guess they are going by a 28 day cycle and I don't have that which I explained but they told me a sonogram will give the correct date so they Gave me a sonogram but we couldn't see anything as of yet. But i got another sonogram appointment soon.
They also measured my due date by a Calendar Wheel , which is different than the EDD I calculated based on my 25 day cycle. So I should just wait for the Ultrasound to be most sure correct?
I wouldn't wait too long. Ultrasounds are only useful for this kind of calculation for a certain amount of the first trimester. Later they can be off by quite a margin, due to differences in the growth rate of embryos. What date was it when you had the sonogram that couldn't see anything? It couldn't have been your 8th week, they would have seen something.