Dental Health Community

Abscess burst in mouth - help!

Hello! I have been suffering from a tooth that needs to be extracted for some time now but due to no insurance I have been unable to have the tooth removed. Over the past couple days I developed an extremely painful abscess. In an attempt to clean my mouth using coconut oil the abscess burst. I believe I didn't swallow any of the liquid leaking out and throughly rinsed my mouth with salt water and then some hydrogen peroxide. I will be receiving insurance in about 2 weeks from my new job so I am hoping I can hold off going to the dentist till then. I don't have enough money to go to a dentist to get this treated so my only option would be a visit to the ER room which I'm not sure is necessary but I'm scared of a serious infection (like the heart or brain) like I've seen mentioned online. Do I need to go to the ER room just in case?
COMMUNITY LEADER
If you develop facial swelling and/or fever, you probably need to visit re and administration of systemic antibiotics may be helpful.
I do have some facial swelling but it seems to be going down since the abscess opened up. I will watch out for a fever but I haven't gotten any additional symptoms. Thank for the advice!
I have a abscess that popped I went to re got antibiotics but I feel dizzy nausea and keep burping cold and clammy sweat should I go back to er