Dental Health Community

Dental root abscess and pressure feeling in cheek and eyelid.

I have a root abscess from a broken tooth on the upper jaw. A week ago I had a severe pain on that tooth and I started taking Amoxicillin 500mg as my dentist prescribed in case of infection when he opened it to clean the roots.The next day the part next to my nose got swollen but the pain has gone.After 5 days on Amoxicillin the swell is not visible but I can feel it when I open my mouth. The thing that get me worried is that slight pressure feeling on my cheek and the upper eyelid. Of course I'm afraid the fact that the pus can spread to the eye or even the brain, but I'm already in antibiotics and my appointment to the dentist is in two days.Thank you in advance.