Depression Community

Sertraline and NO sex drive

I have been on Sertraline 50mg for 6 years for panic attacks and I have ZERO sex drive.  This was never an issue before meds.I have brought this to my doctor's attention numerous times and her response is, "you just have to accept it".  I absolutely still love my husband and find him attractive, but I have no desire to have sex.  I don't want to "just accept it".  Many people mention Wellbutrin, but I noticed that it is not effective for panic attacks.

Please, any suggestions or recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately SSRI may cause such effects. Maybe you should change your meds. But there is no guarranty that new medicine will not working the same.