Aa
A
A
A
Close
Depression Community
10.6k Members

Welbutrin XL side affects

I have been takeing 150mg Welbutrin XL for the past week for depression. During that time I began to gradually experience these symptoms. First thing that happened is I am unable to taste any sort of food or drink when I eat. The only thing I feel on my tongue is the pressure of the food. Later as the week carried on my mouth started feeling very wierd and my bottom lip swelled up some. Then I noticed that I was unable to close my right eye . Also I have not been able to move the right side of my top and bottom lips very well. The right side of my neck has also been hurting. I also have no appaitte what so ever. Is this some sort of reaction from this drug? I am also aware that these are also symtoms of a stroke. Could this medicine caused me to have a stroke or stroke like symptoms? Any help or andvice whould be very much appreciated. Thank you!
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.