Depression Community

Zyprexa

I regularly take Efexor 150mg, but recently my doctor felt I needed a small mood stabilizer. He put me on Lamictal 25mg and Zyprexa 5mg to help with my sleep which was very broken and as a consequence I was becoming very anxious and nervous. Will it be difficult to come off Zyprexa as I feel when my sleep pattern starts to improve, I would like to come off, as I don't want to become dependant on it. Your opinion would be very much appreciated.
I don't know about these drugs but if you look up Dr. Ann Tracy Bird on computer search I think you might find some answers as she has researched depression drugs for alot of years. Good luck