Depression Community

zyprexa withdrawal

I've been taking off zyprexa since march 5 of this year and i've been having chills. I want to know if this normal and how long it will last?
I tried stopping Zyprexa and got terrible chills.  Even when it was 75 degrees I still shivered constantly.  I was on 7.5 mg a day, so after two weeks of total misery, I chopped the pills in to quarters (1.8mg) and started taking that once a day.  It was enpough to stop the shivering and make me feel alot better, even at that low dose.  When I tried to stop those two weeks I was also suicidal and cried all the time, just wanted to die.  You're the only one I've come across that has had the shivering like me.