Diabetes - Type 2 Community

Stress is killing my numbers

I am on lots of insulin (latus, rapid, metformin) also i have gained lots of weight when starting the shots and have become tired and hard to function, I just started byetta, i am on a controlled diet but my sugars have been way out of control due to stress (my father is and has been ill for a long time and i help take care of him) my last 2 -A1C's have been 11.8 the only thing that i have not controlled is the the stress what can i do about the stress and how can i deal with my body being insulin resitant?
you might need to change insulins.i was on lantus and it didnt work for me now im on humilin n and humilin r one for long the other for meals. and as far as stress try to find something that calms you.go for a walk listen to music and try try not to think to much and worry does the body no good. get in tune with your self and your future. do you know your body is insulin resistant?or just saying that. wow your ac 1 is 11.8 not good. i know i try to stay below 6. write me if youd like ill keep in touch if that will help writing someone okay