Do I have Anorexia??
Im almost 17 120 and 5'7". I have a lot of trouble with eating. The thought of food makes me feel sick, i feel even worse after eating. At times i feel like forcing myself to throw up after i eat just to get the food out of my stomach. The most ill eat is two meals and one has to be small i wont eat all of it. I hate how my body is everytime i look in the mirror, i exercise till my body hurts  (i used to selfharm due to being molested by my ex but my bf made me stop and checks for new cuts or scars)
Don't cop to Anorexia so fast. You are not too thin....and neither am I ! You are 5'7" 120lbs.? That's not bad at all but you must not, MUST NOT ever "purge!!! That is sooooo bad for you. I am 5'4', 96.4lbs. and not at all worried about it. Watch   everybody jump on me for saying that......My shrink is all concerned and wants me to get on CBD (??) medical Marijuana because I have no appetite. Two meals/day is about all I can do, too, but I pick GOOD foods to eat and NO meat. Take your vitamins and supplements like Strontium Citrate for your bones & teeth. Check out "Puritans' Pride" online for good vits. & minerals. Thin is fine as long as you are healthy and feeling strong. Eat salad w/ tuna or HB eggs in it. Just eat RIGHT and don't worry so much about quantity. If you get down to say, 100#, then you'll need help. Let me know how you're doing and don't worry yourself to death!  Shalom, Channah