what is visceroptosis
Why visceroptosis is out of diagnose. Meny people has visceroptosis. But doctors take wrong diagnoses. Today hospitals have MR and CT, and there is publication about diagnose. Doctors doesn't wont surgical correction and doesn't diagnose it. Operation or not is have nothing in common with diagnose !!! weight loos is one symptom of visceroptosis
Hi. This is an old post, but have you found out anything about visceroptosis and it's treatment? I have it and doctors won't believe me or do anything. They don't listen to me when I explain about it. I've told them a standing scan will show but they don't know anything about the condition or its treatment. Help me, it seems hopeless :(( really hope you can help. Thanks before hand