Endometriosis outside pelvis area and IVF
I'm 31 and suffer extremely severe endometriosis on my diaphragm, liver, pelvis and we think my right lung now. I've had surgeries but my diaphragm perforated and lung collapsed on the table last year so I've become inoperable and it spreads very rapidly. I was on Zoladex for 6 months to put me in menopause between surgeries but it grew immediately after coming off it. Getting pregnant is my only hope. I'm on my 6th round of IVF (3 FET natural cycles unsuccessful, 1 HRT FET cycle with PGD tested embryo resulting in a miscarriage at 8wks after 3 months in menopause on Lucrin and recently HRT FET cycle with PGD embryo after 1 month of Lucrin unsuccessful). This round I'm on 10mg of Progynova and Estroderm patches and because I haven't been in menopause first (it resulted in thin lining last round), my endometriosis has grown and I'm in agony. I'm running out of options and don't know anyone with endo like mine so I don't know if there are other options or if anyone has had success with IVF in this/or a similar situation.
Can I ask what your surgeons name was? I just wanted to see who did it and recommend someone that could help. I know many women that have been able to get pregnant despite being told otherwise and through IVF