Can Botched Circumcisions Cause Erectile Dysfunction Issues?

Hi. I am a 25 year old male who has not had sex yet. However, I have recently discovered that my circumcision was performed very badly and has resulted in numerous abnormalities. Firstly, there are five small-ish chunks of tissue missing from the underside of my penis  and one missing from the top left. I have read that the underside is  supposedly a male's most sensitive area.

Secondly, they did not properly cut the skin back far enough resulting in the lack of formation or significant reduction in the formation of the rim of my penis on about 85% of its circumference (only my top right is undamaged). I read that the rim is the second most sensitive area of the penis. So given the significant damage to my two most sensitive areas, how likely is it that I will have difficulties being stimulated enough to maintain an erection long enough to ejaculate? Is there anything I can do to improve sensitivity? It usually takes me 5-10 minutes to ejaculate when I masturbate, but I have read that it takes much less time for most men, even when having sex, and that during sex there is not as much stimulation as during masturbation.
I should have pointed out that this was an infant circumcision, not an adult circumcision.
I should also probably add that I discovered this while observing the healing of my penis after surgery to remove some painful penile adhesions on the top of my rim. Is additional surgery worth it? What are types of surgery and nonsurgical options that could help me with sensitivity?
If rim is not even from all sides, it may give pain to woman while doing intercourse.
How commonly do women suffer pain from uneven penises? Is there anything I can or should do? What types of women would be less likely to suffer pain from it or does it not make a difference?
I have not gone in details about this problem. If I find the detailed answer I will post it in this thread.
Much appreciated!

You are reading content posted in the Erectile Dysfunction Community