A prayer I wrote during my IVF process
I pray alot; most of you know that from posts that I have written!  I came across this prayer that I had written while I was going through my IVF and I think that it's still important today! (I posted it in June in my Journal, but thought that I would share it again today!)

This is for you.

Dear Father in Heaven,

I pray to you today to protect and guide all of Your children who are plagued with the devastation and frustration that fertility issues cause them.

For all of the women who are going through egg retrievals today, give them peace and calmness to alleviate their fears and physical pain.  Bless them with an abundance of viable eggs and healthy fertilization.  Watch over the development of the babies and keep them warm and safe in Your Hands.

For all of the women who are going through embryo transfers today, give them patience and hope for all of the blessings that You may endow on them.  Give them healthy and strong babies to survive the difficult yet joyful journey that they have ahead.

For all of the women who are going through the two-week-wait today, give them courage and strength to wait for the joyous news.  Allow them to focus on the positive outcomes and to pamper and treat their bodies as the shrines they are.

For all of the women who have faced a cycle that was unable to fulfill their dreams and have made the decision to try again, bless them, Father, for they carry on in spite of pain and disappointment.  Strengthen their resolve and show them the joy of their commitment by blessing their homes with a new life in the cycle to come.

For all of the women who have journeyed through the deserts and have found no more strength to carry on in the face of such bitter disappointment and frustration, shower them with Your Love.  Give them peace and remove any grief and anger that they rightfully feel.  Open their hearts and their souls to Your Word and to Your Will.  Show them paths and choices that might lead them to the desired end.

For those who have received the blessings of a child, protect their family with Your Strength, guide them to Your Way, show them Your Love and leave Your Imprint in their hearts to have them be beacons of light for the rest of the world.

In Your Blessed Name, we pray.  Amen.
That was beautiful. We can do all things thru God who strengthens us!
That is one of the most perfect prayers I have read...thank you.
That was beautiful and I thank you for sharing it.
Thankyou God bless you that prayer is beautiful
Thank you so much i think that i was done crying and feeling hopeless but you have givin me strenght and courage. Today ia m on cytotec for another loss angel but i know god is great and will bless all of us again with no pain just joy. Thank you so much that was the most incredibly put together prayer, thank you you have lifted my heart
Thank you, that was beautiful. I pray everynight for all of us!
Thank you, everyone, for your kind words!

{{HUGS}}
Thank you so much for sharing this, and for including all of us in your prayers.  This is absolutely beautiful.  I too pray a lot as I feel that is the only way I can find the strength to go on through all of the heartbreak and disappointment.  I hope that we all get our prayers answered one day.  Thanks again!
You are very welcome. I printed it and took it to church last night; lit a candle and said it for everyone!  Bring on the BFPs!!
Thank you so much for this. I am 29yrs old and just had my egg retrieval done yesterday (Nov.14.2016)they retrieved 14 eggs and only 5 were mature. I am currently waiting for the next phone call to know if my eggs have developed into embryos. I pray to God that on Nov 17 when the nurse calls its nothing but good news in Jesus name. Thank you so much for this prayer.
To God be the Glory! That prayer though almost 7 years ago still fitting for a lifetime. Thank you and God bless you seven fold for such a beautiful prayer. As I lay here just hours away from my 1st IVF embryo transfer, this prayer has brought me to the most peaceful place I've been since starting the process. Thank you again!